Welcome to the Death Cookie version 2.0 alpha!
WARNING: This is alpha software. Don't be too surprised if it breaks for a few minutes at a time as I add new features
Create a new user account
Check out the other fun stuff on this server
What is the Death Cookie?
Death Cookie is a message-oriented BBS system based on the Citadel BBS package. It shares quite a bit in common with the original Citadel in that it should work on a variety of systems and the source code is freely available (currently by request only until it is really ready to go).
The design of this web-based Death Cookie borrows heavily from Ed's Room
Your random login banner:
1. I hitchhiked a desert highway with nothing in sight for hours on end.
2. Out of the west came a cloud of dust and the sound of thunder.
3. And without reason I trembled with dread.
4. I felt the force of Slack upon my mind.
5. And I felt a wonder of what came forth from the road.
6. And I stuck out my thumb.
7. And past me almost faster than sight went a car without wheel
or wheel within wheel, but supported on the very air itself.
8. And I turned in wonder to see the driver of this wondrous thing.
9. I saw only the back of the head with the Pipe.
[from Dr. Ahmed Fishmonger's "The All Too-Real Dreams"]
[from Three-Fisted Tales of "BOB"]